Special Immigration Programs
Alternative immigration legal strategies exist for individuals and families with unique needs. At the Law Office of Sonia Parras, PLLC, in Des Moines, you work closely with a skilled attorney whose extensive knowledge allows her to personalize representation throughout the process.
These special immigration programs include:
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Dream Act, for children born in the U.S. to non-U.S. citizens
- Humanitarian programs — temporary protection status (TPS) and asylum
- Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA), for immigrants in Central America, Cuba and various European countries
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Registry and diversity lottery
- U and T visas for trafficking victims
Sonia Parras is a knowledgeable central Iowa immigration lawyer with almost 20 years of experience. At your initial consultation with her, she can listen to your questions, wishes and goals, and tell you if you can qualify for one of these special programs.
For more information on these special programs that many immigrants are not aware of, contact the Law Office of Sonia Parras, PLLC. We serve family petition, deportation defense and citizenship clients statewide and nationally. Call today — 888-667-4078 toll free.